søndag 16. mai 2010

Surface treatment and some more about the Ballpoint pen


Instead of drawing new stuff and right my wrongs, im fooling around with photoshop trying to make this drawing look more appealing with a dash of red.
I like my newly discovered surface treatment of desaturating something to make the black and white contrast more to the collour bits.
I feel I have to mention that I ove my rediscovering the ballpoint pen as a potential for making great stuff to Dennis Dread who I have a link to on this blog.
I am probably going to ink traditional for the most part, but I intend to keep doing ballpoint pen stuff for smaler parts of my comics, to see how that might evolve...

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey

    First of all beautiful drawings!

    I am Chill, a Belgian guy who study PE-sports in Notodden (Erasmus).

    I had an important question and would like to know if you can make some comic drawings for me, especially snowboarders. It is for my final paper at school.

    I leave saturday so I would like to see you as soon as possible.

    Can you come over to my place, then we can discuss more about it. SAETRE D 101

    See you soon

    GRTZ CHILL

    SvarSlett